Nike Gift Card
Bitrefill Nike gift cards let you buy all your favorite Nike sneakers and athletic apparel with Bitcoin, Lightning Network, Ethereum, Dash, Litecoin, and Dogecoin. Shop with your favorite cryptocurrency at NIKETOWN, NikeFactoryStores, NikeStore locations and at Nike.com and NIKEiD.com
Instant, Private, Safe
Nike Gift Cards are redeemable for high-performance footwear, apparel and equipment specifically designed for your sport. Gear up at NIKETOWN, NikeFactoryStores, NikeStore locations and at Nike.com and NIKEiD.com. Nike Gift Cards have no fees, no expiration and Nike offers free shipping.
- Check the box next to "Do you have a gift card, product voucher, or promo code?" in the Payment step of checkout.
- Enter your gift card number and PIN, then click "APPLY." (You can find the card number and PIN on the back of a physical gift card, or in the email for a digital gift card.)
- The amount on your gift card will be deducted from your order total.
By using your Nike.com gift card, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, so we recommend that you read them carefully. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of your country of residence.
You can purchase gift cards online at Nike.com in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Gift cards are also available for purchase in any Nike-owned retail stores in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom.
If you would like to purchase gift cards in larger quantities for your employees, visit nikeforbusiness.com to learn more about our eGift programme.
Once your order has been approved, gift cards purchased on Nike.com for delivery by mail will be dispatched with express delivery, free of charge. Gift cards purchased on Nike.com for delivery via email will be sent to the email address provided at the time of ordering
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Nike gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Nike gift card code.