Kalyan Jewellers is an Indian Jewellery store chain owned by the Kalyan Group. It was founded by T. S. Kalyanaraman, who started their first Jewellery shop in 1993 in Thrissur, Kerala, India (the company's current headquarters) with a capital of ?7.5 million(US$100,000) and has since grown to become the largest Jewellery store chain in India. With approximately 8000 employees, the chain has 100 showrooms across India. Bloomberg has valued Kalyan Jewellers at about $1 billion in January, 2013. Global Private Equity Fund Warburg Pincus made an investment of $200 Million (INR 1200 Cr) in Kalyan Jewellers in October, 2014.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a Kalyan Jewelers Instant Gift Voucher / Card (GV) and would be accepted at listed outlets.(Store locator:https://www.gyftr.com/kalyan-jewellers)
- The person who has the Kalyan Jewellers GV Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Only the listed Kalyan Jewellers outlets at its sole discretion accept the GV.
- Kalyan Jewellers may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
- More than one GV can be used in one bill.
- This is a ONE time use GV.
- No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the GV will be given.
- Kalyan Jewellers Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
- Kalyan Jewellers Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card can be used during sale.
- Any dispute related to the Insta Gift Voucher (GV) should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
- Kalyan Jewellers makes full efforts to accept Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card, but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
- If an Instant Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card get blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.
- Please contact Kalyan Jewellers Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to email@example.com or call 1800-4199-150 for immediate help.
- Gift vouchers validity can not be extended once expired.