JD Sports 礼品卡
Rating: 5 - 1 reviews
Bitrefill's JD sports gift card lets you shop for your favorite sports wear and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and USDT.
This giftcard may not be applicable on some products listed on the JD sports e-commerce platform directly by certain brands e.g. Nike & Lacoste. Please refer to JD sports terms and conditions before your purchase.
Gift Cards are valid for twelve months from date of purchase. The Gift Card will expire and any remaining balance will reduce to nil if it is not used within a 12 month period.
JD UK eGift Cards can be used in store. Simply present the email or text message to the assistant at the checkout and they’ll enter the code in to the till. Any unused balance will remain on the eGift Card and any shortfall will need to be paid using an alternative payment method
- You can check your remaining balance via the above website using the eGift card balance checker.
- eGift cards will expire 12 months from the date of purchase of the eGift card if not used and we will not refund any remaining balance. This 12-month period will renew for a further 12 months after each purchase using the eGift card and/or after each time you request a balance check of the eGift card
- We will not be responsible if an incorrect email address is submitted at the time of purchase. If the eGift card you purchase is sent to someone else, it will not be replaced, or its value refunded. We will not be responsible if your eGift card is lost or stolen.
- LeGift cards are valid for use in our UK stores and online at www.jdsports.co.uk or on the JD Sports App
- The value of your purchase(s) will be deducted from the balance on your eGift card; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases
- If you purchase goods online (in full) using an eGift card, after your item has been returned via post, your refund will be credited to a new eGift card and not by any other means including cash or bank transfers. See our Returns Policy for more information on returns.
- If you purchase goods online in excess of the value of the eGift card and pay (in part) using an eGift card and pay the extra (in part) using another payment method, then after your item has been returned via post, the amount you paid via the eGift card will be credited to a new eGift card and not by any other means including cash or bank transfers. The amount you paid using another payment method will be credited using that same payment method.
- eGift cards are not a cheque guarantee or a credit card. eGift cards cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash. eGift cards cannot be re-sold. JD cannot be held liable for lost or stolen eGift cards or be used without with permission of the owner.
- eGift cards are not for re-sale and cannot be exchanged for cash. You cannot use Klarna, Paypal Credit or JDX Pay to purchase an eGift card.
- eGift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion online at the time of purchase but student discount may be used when spending using the eGift card. eGift cards cannot be used to purchase items delivered directly by a supplier e.g. Adidas or Nike. You cannot use your eGift card to discharge indebtedness in respect to JDX Pay.
- You can use eGift cards on our UK site when you place an order for international delivery, but you cannot use an eGift card if you’re placing an order on one of our international sites.
- JD reserves the right to amend, waive or add any further terms and conditions necessary due to legal, security or regulatory reasons. Notice of any changes to those terms and conditions will be displayed in stores and on our website www.jdsports.co.uk.
- JD reserves the right to refuse redemption of an eGift card where we reasonably believe that the eGift card has been altered, copied, corrupted or otherwise used in any fraudulent way.
- An order confirmation email and text will be sent to the purchaser following purchase of an eGift card.
- If you find that your eGift card is not accepted at checkout, check the eGift card number and pin number you’ve entered and try again. If you continue to experience any further issues email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0161 393 7055.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
- Enter the amount you want the JD Sports gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your JD Sports gift card code.