Google Play KSA Gift Card
Buy Google Play gift cards with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin. Google Play Gift Cards can be used to purchase mobile apps and games like Minecraft and Candy Crush. Use Bitcoin to pay for app subscriptions like Tinder and Netflix and Google services like Google One for cloud storage, music and movies.
Instant, Private, Safe
Get more than 1 million Android apps and games on Google Play, the world's largest mobile gaming platform. Use the Google Play Gift Icon to advance your favorite games like Clash Royale or Pokemon Go or redeem your code to get the latest apps, movies, music, books and more. No credit card required, and balances never expire. Treat yourself or give a Play gift today.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Play Store app. Click the menu icon and select Recover. On your laptop, go to play.google.com/redeem.
- Enter the gift code.
- Start shopping! The value of the gift code will be added to your Google Play balance.
See play.google.com/us-card-terms for full terms.
Must be 13+ years of age, US resident. Google Play card is issued by Google Arizona LLC (“GAZ”). Requires Google Payments account and internet access to redeem. Redeemed balance is maintained by GAZ’s affiliate, Google Payment Corp. (“GPC”), in your Google Payments account.
Usable for purchases of eligible items on Google Play only. Not usable for hardware and certain subscriptions. Other limits may apply. No fees or expiration dates. Except as required by law, card is not redeemable for cash or other cards; not reloadable or refundable; cannot be combined with other non-Google Play balances in your Google Payments account, resold, exchanged or transferred for value.
User responsible for loss of card. For assistance or to view your Google Play card balance, visit support.google.com/googleplay/go/cardhelp. To speak to customer care call us at 1-855-466-4438.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Google Play KSA gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Google Play KSA gift card code.