Flipkart is India's favorite online shopping destination for a range of products. What started out as an online book store in 2007 now offers an unbelievable range of products. The product range now covers footwear, apparel, cameras, lifestyle accessories, toys, baby care products, posters, mobile phones, sports and fitness, laptops, music, movies, TVs, health and beauty, refrigerators, washing machines, air-conditioners, MP3 players and more. Flipkart offers an easy way to shop without hassles and offers some of the best prices out there. Flipkart's innovative 30-day replacement policy, Cash on Delivery and EMI options create a memorable shopping experience.
1. EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, but are transferable.
2. Flipkart.com and Xoxoday are not responsible if the voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
3. You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem a number of Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet. They can be combined with promotional codes.
4. Flipkart.com assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
5. The validity of EGVs cannot be extended, new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
6. In the event, the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Flipkart.com retain the right to cancel the EGV issued.
7. There is no fee or other charges associated with EGV purchase.
8. EGVs cannot be reloaded or resold.