Flipkart Gift Card
Rating: 4.8 - 33 reviews
Flipkart is one of India's largest and most popular ecommerce destinations for millions of your favorite products. Bitrefill's Flipkart gift card let's shop or give the gift of Flipkart and pay with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Dogecoin, and Litecoin.
Instant, Private, Safe
Flipkart is India's favorite online shopping destination for a range of products. What started out as an online book store in 2007 now offers an unbelievable range of products. The product range now covers footwear, apparel, cameras, lifestyle accessories, toys, baby care products, posters, mobile phones, sports and fitness, laptops, music, movies, TVs, health and beauty, refrigerators, washing machines, air-conditioners, MP3 players and more. Flipkart offers an easy way to shop without hassles and offers some of the best prices out there. Flipkart's innovative 30-day replacement policy, Cash on Delivery and EMI options create a memorable shopping experience.
- Go to flipkart.com and select the items you want to purchase. When you are ready to checkout, click "Proceed To Pay".
- Select the "Pay By Gift Card" option.
- Enter your 16-digit gift card number and the corresponding 6-digit PIN number when prompted.
If the Gift Card value doesn't cover your Order total, you will be prompted to select an additional payment method.
NOTE: Funds will be deducted from your Flipkart Gift Card at the time you place your order. In case of any adjustment or cancellation at a later stage, we will credit the refund back to your Gift Card.
- EGVs cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit, but are transferable.
- Flipkart.com is not responsible if the voucher is lost, stolen or used without permission.
- You can combine a maximum of 15 Gift Cards in a single order at the time of checkout. In case you wish to redeem a number of Gift Cards on a single order, please add your Gift Cards to the Wallet. They can be combined with promotional codes.
- Flipkart.com assumes no responsibility for the products purchased using the EGVs and any liability thereof is expressly disclaimed.
- The validity of EGVs cannot be extended, new EGVs cannot be provided against the expired/unused Vouchers.
- In the event, the beneficiary/Know Your Customer (KYC) details are found to be incorrect/insufficient, Flipkart.com retain the right to cancel the EGV issued.
- There is no fee or other charges associated with EGV purchase.
- EGVs cannot be reloaded or resold.
- The validity of this E-Voucher is 3 months from the date of issue.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the Flipkart gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Flipkart gift card code.