Fab Hotels Gift Card
Pay on Fab Hotels with Crypto. Buy Fab Hotels Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
FabHotels is the fastest growing budget hotels brand in India with over 10,000+ rooms in 400+ hotels across 35+ cities in India. All our rooms and hotel properties are spacious, stylish, and contemporary, and are fitted with all modern amenities so that you have a relaxed and consistent travel experience.
Proceed to book now. Go to view offers and select "Have a gift voucher code?"
Enter your voucher code and apply. Amount gets reduced from the invoice.
- This is a Fab Hotels Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted online at www.fabhotels.com
- The person who has the Fab Hotels (TM) GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Only ONE GV / GC can be used in one bill.
- This is a One-time use GV / GC.
- No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the GV / GC will be given.
- Fab Hotels GV / GC CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
- Fab Hotels GV / GC can be clubbed with any on-going promotions on the website. However, the Insta GV / GC cannot be clubbed with any other coupon/s.
- Fab Hotels GV / GC cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. Fab Hotels may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
- Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
- If an Insta Gift Voucher (GV) /Gift Card (GC) gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get enabled in 72 hours.
- In case of any issue with the Insta GV / GC, you can write in to bit.ly/2CsY6BX or call 18001033314 for immediate help.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our Knowledge Base page for more FAQs