Ever New Gift Card
This gift card is only redeemable at the physical store
Pay on Ever New with Crypto. Buy Ever New Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
🇵🇭 This gift code may only work in Philippines
Instant, Private, Safe
THIS WEEK AT FOREVER NEW. Shop now ... It's time to bloom with vintage inspired floral prints, seen across our new collection of dresses, tops and more.
- Print or copy the eGift code.
- Go to our participating locations listed here: store finder.
- Present code and enjoy! Present the code to the manager for validation – enjoy your gift!
- Each eGift has a unique code that corresponds to an amount or item. To use the eGift at the store, the code must be given by the recipient to the store staff for validation.
- The recipient must wait for the store staff to finish the validation process. The store staff will receive a validation response indicating the eGift amount and validity. The store staff will follow only what is indicated in the validation response.
- The recipient is responsible for the safekeeping of the eGift code. The recipient must only give this to the store staff once he/she commits to use it at the store.
- In the event that the store’s eGift validation system is offline or unavailable, the store staff shall politely decline to accept the eGift. The recipient may still use the eGift when the system is back online.
- The eGift may not be valid for use on certain promotional items/services and it cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The eGift is for one-time use only. If the total value of eGift is not used up, there will be no cash change given. If the purchase goes beyond the eGift amount, the recipient is to pay for the difference.
- Multiple eGift codes may be used per transaction.
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
Ever New does not accept crypto but Bitrefill provides a workaround by allowing you to purchase an Ever New gift card with Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency. This gift card can then be used to make purchases at Ever New.
You can easily convert your Bitcoins or crypto to a digital Ever New gift card.
- Enter the amount you want the Ever New gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your Ever New gift card code.
Once you have purchased an Ever New gift card at Bitrefill, it will be emailed to you almost instantly. Or you can redeem the gift card directly from the checkout page.
Some great gift cards that people in Philippines usually buy are The SM Store, 7-Eleven, Memo Xpress, Rustans Department Store eGV PHP and Silicon Valley. You can find a lot more options by visiting the gift card section.
If you have a question that's not answered here, you can visit our help center and we'll be happy to assist you.