Ernest Jones UK
Usa Bitcoin o Altcoin su Ernest Jones UK. Paga con Bitcoin, Lightning, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin o Ethereum. Consegna email istantanea. Nessun account richiesto. Inizia a vivere su crypto!
Veloce, privato, sicuro
Terms & Conditions
1. This gift card can be spent at any Ernest Jones store in the UK and at ernestjones.co.uk
2. The minimum load value on this Gift Card is £1 and maximum is £2500. To check your balance, visit ernestjones.co.uk or pop into anyone of our UK stores.
3. In the event of 24 months of consecutive non-use, this card will expire and the balance remaining will be deducted (“Use” for the purposes of this term includes a balance enquiry).
4. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases.
5. The amount deposited or redeemed from a card will be shown on the till receipt for each transaction along with any remaining balance.
6. Because we don’t collect personal information about gift card customers, we cannot replace or reimburse the value of your gift card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. Please treat this gift card just like cash.
7. This is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
8. The card may not be exchanged for cash, other vouchers or used as a deposit on a credit agreement.
9. The funds on this gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. In the unlikely event of the issuer of this product becoming insolvent some funds on this card may not be available to spend.
10. Ernest Jones gift cards are issued by Ernest Jones Ltd who reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time, where it is necessary to do so. Any such change and action to be taken as a result will be notified to customers in advance in all stores.
Come funziona gift cards
Inserisci l'importo che vuoi che il buono abbia
2.Paga con Bitcoin o Altcoin
Il pagamento è confermato immediatamente nella maggior parte dei casi
3.Fatto, riscatta il tuo codice!
Una volta confermato il pagamento, riceverai il codice della tua gift card
Hai altre domande?Dai un'occhiata alla nostra pagina delle FAQ