Подарочная карта eBay
Rating: 5 - 3 reviews
Pay on eBay with Crypto. Buy eBay Gift Cards with Bitcoin, Lightning, Ethereum, Binance Pay, USDT, USDC, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Dash. Instant email delivery. No account required. Start living on crypto!
Instant, Private, Safe
- Enter your postage and payment details.
- Scroll to the bottom of the checkout page and enter the gift card redemption code in the Gift cards, vouchers, coupons field.
- Select Apply to see your new total.
- Check your details again and select Confirm and pay.
- If you don't have enough money on your gift card to cover the total cost of an item outright, you can pay the remaining cost using another payment method, such as a credit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Afterpay, or PayPal. You'll see available payment methods in the listing and at checkout.
- You must have an eBay account registered in Australia and an Australian delivery address to redeem the Gift Card.
- Invalid or unidentifiable Gift Card numbers will not be redeemed.
- As a security feature, upon first use the Gift Card (including funds on the Gift Card) links to the eBay account associated with the Gift Card's first use and becomes non-transferable.
- The Gift Card may only be used for purchases on eBay.com.au where the seller accepts PayPal or credit/debit card.
- It is important that you track the Gift Card balance. You may check your Gift Card balance by using the Gift Card balance checker.
- The Gift Card is not refundable or redeemable for cash or credit, unless required by law.
- The Gift Card may be used to make purchases only up to the available balance on the Gift Card. The available balance of the Gift Card is reduced by the amount of each purchase of goods or services and by other deductions, if any, that may be required by law.
- The Gift Card is not reloadable. The available balance of the Gift Card at the time of purchase cannot be increased or added to.
- If you want to use the Gift Card to make a purchase that exceeds the available balance on the Gift Card, you must combine the use of the Gift Card with additional payment from your PayPal account or other funding source. You agree that we are not responsible if you do not have enough funds on your Gift Card to facilitate a transaction.
- The Gift Card may not be used to pay eBay or PayPal service fees. The Gift Card also may not be used to buy eBay Gift Cards, third party gift cards, gift certificates, coupons, coins, paper money, virtual currency, or items generally considered to be "bullion" (for example, gold, silver, and other precious metals in the form of coins, bars or ingots).
- No more than a total of $1,500 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per transaction, no more than a total of $2,000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per day, and no more than a total of $5,000 in Gift Cards may be redeemed per calendar month. Further, you may only redeem a maximum of eight Gift Cards in any single transaction (and fewer if you are redeeming Gift Cards in combination with other redemption codes, such as coupons or vouchers).
How gift cards work
Enter the amount
Select or type the amount you want the card to have.
Pay with your preferred coin
Your payment is confirmed the same minute in most cases.
That's it, ready to use it!
Redeem your card at your chosen retailer according to their instructions.
Frequently asked questions
- Enter the amount you want the eBay gift card to have.
- Choose the cryptocurrency you want to use for payment, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Lightning, Ethereum, USDT, USDC, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash. Alternatively you can pay using Binance Pay.
- Once your payment is confirmed, you will get your eBay gift card code.