Costa Coffee is a British multinational coffeehouse company headquartered in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Whitbread. It is the second largest coffeehouse chain in the world behind Starbucks and the largest in Britain. Costa Coffee was founded in London in 1971 by the Costa family as a wholesale operation supplying roasted coffee to caterers and specialist Italian coffee shops. Acquired by Whitbread in 1995, it has since grown to over 2,861 stores across 30 countries. The business has 1,755 UK restaurants, over 3,500 Costa Express vending facilities and a further 1,106 outlets overseas, including over 300 in China.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a Yum! Restaurants Insta Gift Voucher (GV) / Gift Card (GC) and would be accepted at listed outlets and Please note this gift voucher wont be accepted at PUNE (For Outlet List, please visit www.gyftr.com/costacoffee ).
- The person who has the Yum! Restaurants GV / GC Code is deemed to be the beneficiary.
- Do inform the cashier that you plan to use the GV / GC for making payments before billing.
- Only the listed Yum! Restaurants outlets at its sole discretion accept the GV / GC. Yum! Restaurants may add or remove an outlet without giving any prior notice.
- More than one GV / GC can be used in one bill.
- This is a ONE time use GV / GC.
- No Credit note / Refund for the unused amount of the GV / GC will be given.
- Yum! Restaurants GV / GC CANNOT be revalidated once expired.
- Yum! Restaurants GV / GC cannot be redeemed on the specific block out dates. Yum! Restaurants may add or delete any data on its sole discretion.
- Any dispute related to the GV / GC should be referred to the issuing company and the decision of the issuing company shall be final.
- Yum! Restaurants make full efforts to accept Insta Gift Vouchers (GV) / Gift Card (GC), but on account of any technical/administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept the same.
- Gift vouchers validity can not be extended once expired.