Bata is the no. 1 footwear brand in India & has been holding a unique place in the heart of Indians for more than 75 years. From contemporary to fashion shoes, sports to outdoors, Kids to teens, Bata today stands for trendy, colorful & youthful footwear destination offering shoes & accessories for the entire family. With more than 1500 designs to choose from, the design inspirations are upscale international at affordable price. Bata gift cards offer customers not just the ease of shopping but also an enjoyable experience. For more information visit http://bata.in/
Terms & Conditions
- E-Voucher will be delivered within 24 to 48 business hours
- The holder of the voucher number is deemed to be the beneficiary.NOTE:Voucher code cannot be redeemed online.
- Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the voucher before making a purchase.Please note Three Vouchers can be used against one bill.
- BATA / affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the voucher number and the voucher getting redeemed on that account.
- The Brand may ask for a valid Government identity proof at the time of redeeming the voucher.
- BATA make full efforts to accept voucher, but on account of any technical / administrative reasons an outlet may refuse to accept a voucher.
- This voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates BATA may add or delete any date on its sole discretion.
- BATA or any of its partners would not be liable for any form of compensation on account of an outlet not being able to accept voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the Invoice.
- If a voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue the voucher would be usable only post 72 hours.
- Please Contact Shop manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved you can call 0 851000 4444 for immediate help.
- Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the voucher has been received, decision of the company shall be final.
- Payment through e-gift card is not valid during sales and promotions at local stores.
- Validity of E - Gift Card cannot be extended, new E - Gift Card cannot be provided against the expired/unused E - Gift Cards.
- Gift vouchers validity can not be extended once expired.