Rust has an in-game item marketplace where players can buy and sell skins using Rust in-game coins. However, the most desired skins are often only available from third party marketplaces and can only be purchased with real money. This presents a challenge for Rust players who want cool skins but don't want to use traditional payment methods.
Cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin provide an intriguing option to buy Rust skins quick. While most third-party marketplaces don't directly accept crypto, there is a way to convert crypto into real world money to make skin purchases using Bitrefill.
You can use a prepaid Mastercard that you load with crypto funds. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to buy Rust skins using cryptocurrency and a prepaid Mastercard:
How to Buy Rust Skins with Bitcoin, ETH or Crypto
Buying skins with Bitcoin or crypto keeps your purchases private while leveraging the value of your crypto.
Overall, using a Bitrefill prepaid card is the easiest method I've found for converting Bitcoin to Rust skins quickly.
Step 1 - Purchase a Bitrefill Prepaid Mastercard
First, purchase a prepaid Mastercard gift card loaded with your desired amount:
- Visit the Prepaid Mastercard gift card from this link. Alternatively, you can open that page from the button below.
Buy Prepaid Mastercard with Bitcoin or Crypto
Pay with BTC, ETH, Binance Pay, USDT, DOGE, LTC, DASH
- Choose your card amount, from $20 up to $1000. Maximize the $1000 limit if buying multiple expensive skins.
- Complete the purchase using BTC, ETH, or other cryptocurrencies from your wallet or exchange.
- The virtual prepaid card will be emailed to you instantly.
The card comes preloaded so it's ready to use anywhere Mastercard is accepted. The funds are prepaid - no manual reloading needed later.
Step 2 - Shop for Rust Skins
Now you can browse Rust skin marketplaces like the Steam Community Market, Skinport, etc. to find the perfect skins. Here are some top sites:
- Steam Community Market - Huge selection of Rust skins for sale.
- Skinport - Wide inventory of skins with discounted prices.
- Skin Barron - Reliable site with rare and exclusive Rust skins.
- Bitskins - Peer-to-peer marketplace with money-saving deals.
Step 3 - Check Out with the Prepaid Card
When you're ready to buy, select "Credit Card" and input your virtual prepaid card details at checkout.
The site will charge your card the exact skin amount. Once processed, the skin is yours!
Buying Rust skins with prepaid bitcoin cards enables fast and easy purchases. Give it a try and elevate your Rust style!
Things to Keep in Mind
When paying for Rust skins with a crypto prepaid card, here are some important things to remember:
1) Make sure you have enough crypto funds loaded on the card to cover the full purchase cost plus any potential fees.
2) Some Rust skin marketplaces usually only accept direct credit/debit card payments and not prepaid cards.
3) Make sure your shipping/billing info with the prepaid card provider matches the marketplace.
Using cryptocurrency and prepaid cards is an innovative way for Rust players to purchase cool skins. Just follow the steps outlined above and you’ll be rocking new skins in no time.
The process may seem complex at first but will quickly become second nature. Happy hunting for those rare Rust skins!